Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SENILITY SETTING IN

 I ran into a shop and when I came out was horrified to see I'd parked in a handicapped spot.  My first thought, was "Oh, my gosh!  What is coming over me?  Am I becoming a danger to myself and others?  How could I be that oblivious???

I had sufficient time to be really dismayed before seeing the "whole picture", as it were.
So far I really like this blog; it encourages me to be more aware of the funny moments and little things around me, as the day goes by.

8 comments:

kate said...

I don't think I'm seeing the whole picture yet. It still looks to me like you're parked in a handicapped spot... Help?

Unknown said...

Same here... can't see the whole picture. Pls. explain?

Annie said...

Look at the car on the far left. THAT [identical] one is mine!

Unknown said...

Oh, yes! I'm sooooo blind! :D

Annie said...

Ha! Well, I was too!

Tina in CT said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh

Rachael said...

Took me a while too, but I figured it out before reading the comments. That's completely something I would do.

I'm thinking of starting a new blog too (it's a partly formed idea right now) but barely maintaining the one, so it seems a little foolish. Hoping to get new invigoration and focus though.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clarity.....I was with Kate ahd Hevel at first. It just makes me miss the Eastwood Towne Center.