Thursday, January 6, 2011

AND OVER TO MY RIGHT....

...Zhen is lying on the couch with Rosie.  I am glad that we have that extra week of school vacation.  Otherwise it really would have been no "vacation".....just holiday business.  This week, even though I am at work myself, is restful.....no constant rush from one thing to another. 

No; we have to hurry home, so I can get to the store. 
We have to hurry and eat dinner so you can get your homework done. 
Hurry!  You'll be late for basketball!
Hurry!  We have to get home so I can help Sergei with that homework!
Hurry and brush your teeth, so we can get to bed.
We can read one chapter only; we have to go to sleep!
Hurry and get up. 
Get down here and eat something; hurry!
Hurry and get in the car. 
Hurry!  We're late! 
Run!  Hurry! Get into the school so you aren't late for Chapel!
We needed the rest.

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I hear you and I no longer have a family at home. That's why I was so glad to be home from work for the two weeks in December.

Zoya said...

I only have one child and I'm really not looking forward to all the "hurry" which will begin next week once she goes to kindergarden 4 or 5 days a week. Hopefully we'll find some type of daily/weekly rhythm, which will allow us to have time just to be. I wish you peaceful breaks among all the hurrying as well.