Sunday, March 13, 2011

SOAKING UP THE SON

This was the Lenten "family retreat" day that our Formation team organized.  In the photo Zhen is being wrapped up (like Lazarus) by one of the Iraqui ladies, and Sergei's godfather.  Only Anastasia and Zhen went, and I had to [just about] forcably remove Anastasia beccause she was getting that snide, brittle attitude she gets when threatened by "family" things.  The leader was having everyone write "special things about your family" on a flowerpot.  When I heard that I headed over to see how things were going, and (as expected) the direction was south, so I lured her into my office to "play computer" before she started telling everyone at the table that we don't feed her, or something.

3 comments:

The Trainer's Tutor said...

Hilarious!!!

The Trainer's Tutor said...

ok, that's ME as NORA who just posted that! How did Ken pop up? ....

Annie said...

I'm supposed to believe that's NORA? I don't think so.